Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Nice To Meet You Too...

Hey guys and welcome to Mascara & Mini Skirts,

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to learn a little bit about me! 

My name is Jordan and I live in South Carolina with my best friend, who just happens to be my husband and our sweet dog child, Zeus.  

Facts:
Married: Best day of my life in September 2012
Obsessed with: Fashion and Make Up
Loves to: Shop and Eat
Hobbies are: DIY Projects, Entertain and did I mention Shop? 
By day: Patient Coordinator
By night: Happy house-wife and when my husband crashes, a blogger

To help you get to know me better, here are a few of my favorite photos:
Bridal Portraits are supposed to be serious--says who? Not with me and my sister around!

I do, I do & I do...

My beautiful mom and sister!  I'm not adopted, I swear.

Signed, sealed, delivered, I'm yours!

He always smiles pretty for mom.

Come back soon to see one of my favorite outfits from my closet!
xo,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment