Monday, August 19, 2013

hello there handsome OR shall we say gorgeous...












Hey dolls. So this weekend was a very special and eventful one- as you see above I threw a “gender reveal” party for one of my very oldest friends in the book.  And the rain stopped no one but a few decorations from a wonderful evening. I enjoyed and loved every second of the planning and the creation of the whole party but obviously the best part was watching the PINK balloons rise (if you can’t tell the “mom-to-be” was a little shocked to see the pink when she was just for sure all it would be was blue- but everyone is ecstatic and bring on the tu-tus and hair bows) I can’t wait come January to spoil this gorgeous lil’ lady!
Come back later this week to see my outfit details from the party & thanks for reading.

xo.
-jordan 


No comments:

Post a Comment